App Engineer (m/w/d)
Who we are
Our mission is to empower animal owners to achieve everything by delivering world-class education. We run the learning and OTT video streaming platform wehorse.com for horse lovers and those who want to learn more about them. In 2021, we will also launch our new service wedog.com to help dog enthusiasts all around the world. Unique about it is that we create video content with the best athletes and trainers from all over the world. Our goal is to make training and education easier for animal lovers and to help them to better understand & train. By distributing a part of the revenue to the trainers and athletes, we also promote the well-being of horses & dogs and animal-friendly training.
Our cross-functional team consists of engineers from various background with distinctive experience in web development and data engineering. To accelerate our plans for native apps, we are looking for someone to complement our team skills and grow with us.
- Development of our video streaming and elearning application powering wehorse and wedog
- Creation & implementation of mobile apps (iOS, Android, Smart TV) with React Native
- Planning & implementation of features in a cross-functional team
- Being eager to learn new technologies & programming languages
Technologies & Preferences
- Musts: Love for clean code and SOLID principles, Cross-Plattform Mobile App Development Experience with React Native or similar, Platform knowledge for iOS & Android
- Nice to have: Single Page Application Experience (React, Angular or Vue.js), PHP, Symfony, AWS, Video Engineering Experience, Understanding of basic interface design & UX, Swift, Kotlin, Java
- We are looking for an open-minded engineer that want to try out new technologies & help us stay on top of the game
How do we work?
- Your ideas impact the product from day 1
- We are a young & diverse team comprising of people from various backgrounds.
- Our office is located in the WeWork Stadthaus – a co-working space in the heart of Hamburg – and offers everything from a table tennis table to draft beer.
- We win and lose together – but the important thing is: experiment, test, fail, try again & learn again and again.
- We have an interdisciplinary team and work in the entire company with Scrum.
- You can work from anywhere as we are digital by default.
- We provide an environment to learn and grow both professionally & personally
- You can choose the device you will work on and everything else. You build your own perfect workplace.
- Dog or horse know-how required? You don’t need to be an expert. You can concentrate on what you love.
Are you interested?
Just send us an e-mail with your documents to email@example.com or call us at +49-162-3072278. You can start immediately.